1. Professional Development
Educate Plus members benefit from significantly discounted admission rates to attend all Educate Plus professional development events.
- Chapter Conferences
- Professional Development events
- Training courses
- Biennial Educate Plus International Conference (Adelaide 2021)
- Live and recorded Webinars & podcasts
- Special Interest Groups – Informal networking and information exchange forums
- Grants to further members’ professional development
- Scholarships to attend the International Conference.
2. Sharing Knowledge
Members are entitled to exclusive use of Educate Plus’s on-line bulletin board, which allows you to network with other members throughout Australia, New Zealand and Asia. Post questions and queries and benefit from the knowledge and experience of other Educate Plus member.
Educate Plus now offers a world leading online Mentoring program that allows members to share and learn from each other.
3. Information and Communication
- Quarterly Chapter e-newsletter
- Hard-copy Face2Face Magazine
- Latest Career Opportunities
- Event and Webinar invitations
- Survey results
The Member’s Area of this website houses many valuable resources including discussion papers, presentations, articles, webinars and podcasts:
- Marketing, PR and Communications
- Admissions and Enrolments
5. Training Programs
Courses to cover the fundamentals of the four Advancement pillars: Admissions; Alumni & Community Relations; Fundraising; and Marketing & Communications. Member discounts apply.
The ability to immediately connect with other members through:
- Member’s Forum
- Mentoring platform
- A comprehensive directory of members
- Optional Chapter Committee participation
Outstanding professionals are recognised for their involvement and for their expertise through the Educate Plus Awards program.
8. Mentorship Program
Members have the opportunity to join our mentorship program.
9. Post Nominals *
In recognition of professionalism, knowledge and expertise the following postnominals are entitled to be used by Educate Plus members:
- Member: M.Edplus
- Fellow: F.Edplus
Educate Plus has strong relationships with other Professional Development organisations:
- Educate Plus members may receive member’s rates at the Annual Conference organised by FIA (Fundraising Institute of Australia).
- Educate Plus is an associated member of CFRE International.
- Educate Plus has close ties to CASE (Council of Advancement and the Support of Education)
- Educate Plus works closely with and supports AHISA, ISNZ and many other educational organisations
- Educate Plus has close ties to MACE (Marketing, Advancement & Communication in Education, South Africa)
- Educate Plus has close ties with FINZ (Fundraising Institute of New Zealand)
- Following the International Conference we are looking to develop a partnership with AISAP (Association of Independent School Admission Professionals USA)