Looking to enhance your skills and develop your career? Are you interested in learning more about other areas of Advancement or do you want to learn about best practice from experienced presenters?
The Educate Plus Advancement Practitioner Training is exactly what you need.
In September 2022, we are resuming our face-to-face training courses in Melbourne.
DATES: Thursday 1 September and Friday 2 September
VENUE: George Hicks Building, International House, The University of Melbourne, 241 Royal Parade Parkville
FORMAT: Each session will be 1.5 hours (incl Q&A) with 4 sessions per day with breaks for morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We believe it is important to attend in person to get the true value of this training as networking and interacting with your peers is a key component. However, If you are unable to attend in person we will extend our self-paced online offering for this year only. More details about the self-paced online training to follow mid-June.
What are the learning objectives?
How does the training work?
Advancement Practitioner Training COURSE COSTS
|Course Title||Member||Non-Member (add membership)|
|Admissions (8 modules)||$1000||$1200|
|Alumni and Community Relations (4 modules)||$600||$720|
|Marketing and Communications (8 modules)||$1000||$1200|
|Fundraising (8 modules)||$1000||$1200|
What is included in the cost?
- All training materials and learning resources
- Access to our LMS – Educate Plus moodle
- Full access and support from our course coordinator
- Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea
What are the learning objectives?
|Admissions||Alumni & Community Relations||Marketing & Communications||Fundraising|
- Register online
- You will instantly receive an automated receipt/invoice with information on your booking.
- You will receive a personal email from the course coordinator within 24 hours confirming your registration with details on how to access the Learning Management System (LMS) Moodle so you can start your pre-course work. (Please note that this will only be sent from Mid-June 2022 if you registering now)
- You must complete the online coursework before you attend the face to face Training on 1 & 2 September.
- You must complete your online coursework and attend the face to face training before you receive the Certificate of Completion
The testimonials below are in relation to the online courses in May 2020.
The course is intense and offers insight into both the strategic and operational functions of Advancement. At the end of every session I had a list of things I wanted to do immediately. The challenge will be actually making time to get these things underway!Marina Johnson, Lauriston Girls’ School.
An essential learning tool for anyone working in the Admissions Dept. I found the course to be informative, detailed, in-depth and the presenters were all very professional, friendly, easy to understand and happy to answer any questions.Sofie Mandoukos, Admissions, Ivanhoe Girls’ Grammar School
I just wanted to say a huge THANK YOU for the fantastic Practitioner course you have delivered this past week. I loved every minute of the presentations every day, and learned so much that my head is still spinning with information and ideas. It was a shame that we were not able to meet in person, but haven’t we all come so far when it comes to Zoom meetings and learning in the past 8 or 9 weeks!Nicole Steyn, Haileybury
Thank you! I found the course extremely helpful! The material is excellent and will be valuable. I thought the presentations worked well over zoom, but I did miss the opportunity to get to know others in our profession which is often such a valuable component. Under the circumstances I thought it went really well and I gained enormously.Lee Newcombe, Trinity Grammar School, Kew.