Looking to Advance in Advancement? Need an accreditation in Admissions, Fundraising, Marketing or Alumni?
We will be running our Certified Advancement Practitioner Training Courses in 2019.
Dates: 2 & 3 May 2019
Location: Grand Chancellor Brisbane.
Registrations open on 8 Nov 2018.
Our Training Programs have a maximum of 25 participants per course. This ensures we offer a tailored and personal setting to maximise your learning. This also means there are limited places available, so please refer to the course outlines below and save the date!
- Admissions – This newly revised and updated course will now be run entirely by experienced practitioners from within the Educate Plus fraternity. *Please note this course is now FULLY BOOKED. Please contact email@example.com for cancellation waiting list.
- Alumni & Community relations/events
- Marketing & Communications
You will be emailed your personal login details for the myLearning platform to complete your pre-course online work. Pre-course work commences in Mid–Feb 2019.
You can view the 2019 course outlines here:
- Marketing Communications Course Outline 2019
- Fundraising Course Outline 2019
- Alumni Course Outline 2019
- Admissions Course Outline 2019