Looking to Advance in Advancement? Need an accreditation in Admissions, Fundraising, Marketing or Alumni?
With current border uncertainties, we have taken the decision to make this training available online for 2021. We intend to conduct the online training on the same dates, however, it will be spread out to ensure maximum engagement with the subject matter. Please find the timetable below.
*Please note you are expected to attend all of your sessions online at the allotted time. However, please get in contact to make alternative arrangements if you are unable to attend a session.
As this is now an online course the registration fee is reduced by $100. Financial assistance is available to members in the form of needs-based bursaries. Please contact the CEO directly for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will be running our next Certified Advancement Practitioner Training Courses via online delivery. You can register your interest or ask any questions by emailing email@example.com.
|Dates||May 6, 7, 10 & 11 2021|
|Registration||Find out more|
|Course Title||Member||Non-Member||Non-Member (include full membership)|
|Admissions (8 modules)||$600 (inclusive of GST)||$900 (inclusive of GST)||$945 (inclusive of GST) Contact firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Alumni and Community Relations (4 modules)||$400 (inclusive of GST)||$700 (inclusive of GST)||$745 (inclusive of GST) Contact email@example.com|
|Marketing and Communications (8 modules)||$600 (inclusive of GST)||$900 (inclusive of GST)||$945 (inclusive of GST) Contact firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Fundraising (8 modules)||$600 (inclusive of GST)||$900 (inclusive of GST)||$945 (inclusive of GST) Contact email@example.com|
|Admissions||Alumni & Community Relations||Marketing & Communications||Fundraising|
- All training materials and learning resources
- Access to our LMS – Educate Plus moodle
- Full access and support from our course coordinator
- 4 day partial (2 day partial Alumni) ONLINE training with Industry Professional presenters – 2 one hour sessions per day
- Register online and we will do the rest – you can pay up front or opt to pay later.
- You will instantly receive an automated receipt/ invoice with information on your booking.
- You will receive a personal email from the course coordinator within 24 hours confirming your registration with more information on your course details, learning materials, course venue, accommodation and assignments.
- You will have a personal profile and access to our LMS as soon as the course material is available and you can start on your pre-course work immediately.
- All participants complete their coursework online prior to the online training.
The testimonials below are in relation to the recently run online courses in May 2020.
The course is intense and offers insight into both the strategic and operational functions of Advancement. At the end of every session I had a list of things I wanted to do immediately. The challenge will be actually making time to get these things underway!
Marina Johnson, Lauriston Girls’ School.
An essential learning tool for anyone working in the Admissions Dept. I found the course to be informative, detailed, in-depth and the presenters were all very professional, friendly, easy to understand and happy to answer any questions.
Sofie Mandoukos, Admissions, Ivanhoe Girls’ Grammar School
I just wanted to say a huge THANK YOU for the fantastic Practitioner course you have delivered this past week. I loved every minute of the presentations every day, and learned so much that my head is still spinning with information and ideas. It was a shame that we were not able to meet in person, but haven’t we all come so far when it comes to Zoom meetings and learning in the past 8 or 9 weeks!
Nicole Steyn, Haileybury
Thank you! I found the course extremely helpful! The material is excellent and will be valuable. I thought the presentations worked well over zoom, but I did miss the opportunity to get to know others in our profession which is often such a valuable component. Under the circumstances I thought it went really well and I gained enormously.
Lee Newcombe, Trinity Grammar School, Kew.
You will be emailed your personal login details for the myLearning platform to complete your pre-course online work.
Photos of 2019 course participants, presenters and workshops below: