Looking to Advance in Advancement? Need an accreditation in Admissions, Fundraising, Marketing or Alumni?
Due to current restrictions a ‘Self-Paced Online Certified Advancement Practitioner Training ’ is available till December 2021
Note: We are also planning to run our next face-to-face course in September 2022. More information about this training to follow early 2022.
Due to current restrictions a ‘self-paced online training’ is available. Course Certification is issued once the following criteria have been met:
- completion of all pre-course work
- watching all the online recordings of the May 2021 online training including exclusive access to the Q & A sessions and all accompanying materials
- completion of all course tasks and submission via moodle.
What are the learning objectives?
How does the self-paced training work?
Self-Paced Online Certified advancement Practitioner Training COURSE COSTS
|Course Title||Member||Non-Member (add membership)|
|Admissions (8 modules)||$500||$800|
|Alumni and Community Relations (4 modules)||$300||$600|
|Marketing and Communications (8 modules)||$500||$800|
|Fundraising (8 modules)||$500||$800|
What is included in the cost?
- All training materials and learning resources
- Access to our LMS – Educate Plus moodle
- Full access and support from our course coordinator
- Self-paced access to online recordings of the May 2021 online training with Industry Professional presenters (until end of 2021)
What are the learning objectives?
|Admissions||Alumni & Community Relations||Marketing & Communications||Fundraising|
- Register online and we will do the rest – you can pay up front or opt to pay later.
- You will instantly receive an automated receipt/ invoice with information on your booking.
- You will receive a personal email from the course coordinator within 24 hours confirming your registration with more information on your course details, learning materials and assignments.
- You be sent a personal profile and access to our LMS and you can start on your pre-course work immediately.
- All participants must complete their coursework and submit online, watch all the recordings before they can receive their Certification.
The testimonials below are in relation to the online courses in May 2020.
The course is intense and offers insight into both the strategic and operational functions of Advancement. At the end of every session I had a list of things I wanted to do immediately. The challenge will be actually making time to get these things underway!Marina Johnson, Lauriston Girls’ School.
An essential learning tool for anyone working in the Admissions Dept. I found the course to be informative, detailed, in-depth and the presenters were all very professional, friendly, easy to understand and happy to answer any questions.Sofie Mandoukos, Admissions, Ivanhoe Girls’ Grammar School
I just wanted to say a huge THANK YOU for the fantastic Practitioner course you have delivered this past week. I loved every minute of the presentations every day, and learned so much that my head is still spinning with information and ideas. It was a shame that we were not able to meet in person, but haven’t we all come so far when it comes to Zoom meetings and learning in the past 8 or 9 weeks!Nicole Steyn, Haileybury
Thank you! I found the course extremely helpful! The material is excellent and will be valuable. I thought the presentations worked well over zoom, but I did miss the opportunity to get to know others in our profession which is often such a valuable component. Under the circumstances I thought it went really well and I gained enormously.Lee Newcombe, Trinity Grammar School, Kew.
Photos of 2019 course participants, presenters and workshops below: