Looking to enhance your skills and develop your career? Are you interested in learning more about other areas of Advancement or do you want to learn about best practice from experienced presenters?
The Educate Plus Advancement Practitioner Training is exactly what you need.
2024 Advancement Practitioner Training (face to face) 18 -19 March in Brisbane.
Please check back soon for more information.
For more information, please email email@example.com
Advancement Practitioner Training – Costs and Course Outlines
|Course Title||Member||Non-Member (add membership)|
|Admissions (8 modules) *Course Closed – Capacity has been reached||$1,000 +gst||$1,200 +gst|
|Alumni and Community Relations (4 modules)||$600 +gst||$720 +gst|
|Marketing and Communications (8 modules)||$1,000 +gst||$1,200 +gst|
|Fundraising (8 modules)||$1,000 +gst||$1,200 +gst|
What is included in the cost?
- All training materials and learning resources
- Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea
- Networking drinks
- A bespoke network of like-minded professionals attending the course
- Certificate of completion
How does it work?
- Register online.
- You will instantly receive an automated receipt/invoice with information on your booking.
- You will receive a personal email from the training coordinator within 24 hours confirming your registration. You will also receive further details on learning resources and recordings to view at your leisure to further supplement your training.
- Attend the face-to-face training.
- Receive the Certificate of Completion at the end of the course.
- Join us in Sydney for a wonderful immersive learning experience (flights and accommodation are not included in these costs).
The testimonials below are in relation to the online courses in September 2022.
Highly recommended for those at any stage on their ‘Advancement’ journey. Covering both strategic and practical concepts from the broad to the specific shared by practitioners with a wealth of real-life experience.
I found the course really worthwhile; incredible intellectual property and great tips shared from presenters, a validation of my strategy and plans, a fantastic opportunity to connect with other professionals coming up against similar obstacles and opportunities.