The Marketing and Communications course outlines the basic principles underpinning contemporary practice and standards in Marketing and Communications within the education sector.
The Marketing and Communications course will equip you with practical skills for you to advance your career in Marketing and Communications and is suitable for beginner to intermediate-level practitioners within the field.
Once registered you’ll be given a login for our moodle online training site.
Please email email@example.com with any questions.
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Discuss the role of marketing in a school and what it means to be market-driven
- Discuss core marketing concepts as they relate to education
- Explain the importance of developing a school-wide marketing program/plan
- Identify and implement essential elements of a marketing plan in line with your school’s strategic plan
- Recognise the importance of internal marketing and discuss strategies to align, educate and motivate staff
- Develop a media management plan for your school (includes media policy, media monitoring, crisis management, handling interviews)
- Discuss and implement effective social media marketing strategies
- Discuss brand management within an educational setting (eg style guides)
- Introductory pre-course work – approximately 15 hours
- 14 recordings to view including short Q & A videos (max 1 hour per recording)
You are expected to complete your pre-course work and submit the tasks/assessments and watch all the videos via moodle. You will be provided with an online Educate Plus training resource which includes links to examples, videos and training sites.
2021 Self paced Training Dates
When: Self paced training available until Dec 2021. (We are also planning to run our next face-to-face course in October 2022. More information about this training to follow early 2022.)
Educate Plus Members (all membership types)
$500 (inclusive of GST)
$800 (inclusive of GST)
|There is also the option for non-members to add membership for $45. (Normal cost $315 p.a.)|
This is all-inclusive and covers the course materials, resources and the administration costs associated with running the training.
For further information and any other queries, please contact our Events & Training Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org