The Fundraising course outlines the basic principles underpinning contemporary practice and standards in Fundraising within the education sector.
The Fundraising course will equip you with practical skills for you to advance your career in Fundraising and is suitable for beginner to intermediate-level practitioners within the field.
Once registered you’ll be given a login for our myLearning online training site – this will be in mid-late February.
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Identify influencing personnel in fundraising
- Discuss why people give and what influences them
- List the range of giving options
- Discuss various social media strategies your institution can employ for effective fundraising
- Develop a transformational vision application for your institution that demonstrates how an initiative will impact the lives of those who participate in it
- Identify the structure required for successful fundraising
- Identify the performance indicators and reporting formats for fundraising
- Outline the steps for a comprehensive self-audit of fundraising structures and resources
- Examine key taxation legislation and regulations as they relate to educational institutions
- Introductory pre-course work (independent online learning) – approximately 15 hours
- Two-day face-to-face training program
Note: This course provides approx. 40 hrs credit points to CFRE
You are expected to complete your pre-course work and submit the tasks/assessments by 26 April (prior to attending the face-to-face training program in Brisbane).
2019 Training Dates
When: 2-3 May, 2019, 9am – 5pm
Where: Hotel Grand Chancellor, Brisbane
|Educate Plus Members (all membership types)||
$ 636.36 + $ 63.64 GST
Non-Members – includes membership
$ 909.09 + $ 90.91 GST
This is all-inclusive and covers the course materials, resources and the administration costs associated with running the training. Note: Participants will need to cover their own airfares and accommodation (if required) to attend the face-to-face component of the course.
For further information and any other queries, please contact Education and Training Manager at email@example.com.
Please download the course outline for more details on the training program.