The Fundraising course outlines the basic principles underpinning contemporary practice and standards in fundraising within the education sector.
The Fundraising course will equip you with practical skills for you to advance your career in fundraising and is suitable for beginner to intermediate-level practitioners within the field.
Once registered you’ll be given a login for our myLearning online training site.
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Identify influencing personnel in fundraising
- Discuss why people give and what influences them
- List the range of giving options
- Develop a transformational vision application for your institution that demonstrates how an initiative will impact the lives of those who participate in it
- Identify the structure required for successful fundraising
- Identify the performance indicators and reporting formats for fundraising
- Outline the steps for a comprehensive self-audit of fundraising structures and resources
- Examine key taxation legislation and regulations as they relate to educational institutions
Pre course online work
(approx 15 hours work)
- Independent online learning – approximately 15 hours
- Residential program – Two-day face-to-face program
Note: This course provides approx. 40 hrs credit points to CFRE
Educate Plus Members (all membership types)
$ 636.36 + $ 63.64 GST
Non-Members – No membership, thank you
$ 909.09 + $ 90.91 GST
Non-Members – Please include $300 full membership
$ 936.36 + $ 93.64 GST
This is all-inclusive and covers the course materials, resources, text book and the administration costs associated with running the courses. Note: Participants will need to cover their own airfares and accommodation (if required) to attend the residential component of these courses.
For further information and any other queries, please contact Tina Fleming – Operations Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2018 Training Course
10 – 11 May, 2018
9am – 5pm
Northside Training Centre
Cnr Oxley & Pole Lane
Crows Nest, Sydney
You are are expected to complete and submit your pre-course online work prior to attending the training program in Sydney.
Please download the course outline for more details on the training program.