The Fundraising course outlines the basic principles underpinning contemporary practice and standards in Fundraising within the education sector.
The Fundraising course will equip you with practical skills for you to advance your career in Fundraising and is suitable for beginner to intermediate-level practitioners within the field.
Once registered you’ll be given a login for our moodle online training site.
Please email email@example.com with any questions
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Identify influencing personnel in fundraising
- Discuss why people give and what influences them
- List the range of giving options
- Develop a transformational vision application for your institution that demonstrates how an initiative will impact the lives of those who participate in it
- Identify the structure required for successful fundraising
- Identify the performance indicators and reporting formats for fundraising
- Outline the steps for a comprehensive self-audit of fundraising structures and resources
- Examine key taxation legislation and regulations as they relate to educational institutions
LEARNING HOURS & ASSESSMENT
- Independent online learning – approximately 30 hours and 12 hours of face-to-face learning.
- You are expected to complete a series of assessment tasks based on your reading as part of your pre-course work. The assessment must be submitted prior to the face-to-face training. Compulsory attendance at the 2-day face-to-face training.
You are expected to complete your pre-course work and submit the tasks/assessments and watch all the videos via moodle. You will be provided with an online Educate Plus training resource which includes links to examples, videos and training sites.
- Educate Plus Members (all membership types) $1000 (exclusive of GST)
- Non-Members $1200 (exclusive of GST)
This is all-inclusive and covers the course materials, resources and administration costs associated with running the training, access to our LMS– Educate Plus moodle, morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea.
For further information and any other queries, please contact our Events & Training Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
“The information presented and shared within each webinar was exceptional. So informative and helpful. I always enjoyed the question time and am very grateful for the generous manner in which all of the presenters were prepared to share their own expertise and IP I wasn’t sure what to expect from the course. I have more information than I know what to do with!“
“The course is great value considering the varied topics and huge amount of content covered. I have no doubt that the material covered will continue to be a wonderful resource for me for years to come“
Graduates from our online 2020 course
DATES: Thursday 1 September and Friday 2 September
VENUE: George Hicks Building, International House, The University of Melbourne, 241 Royal Parade Parkville
FORMAT: Each session will be 1.5 hours (incl Q&A) with 4 sessions per day with breaks for morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea