This course outlines the basic principles underpinning contemporary practice and standards in fundraising within the education sector. The training program will equip you with practical skills for you to advance your career in fundraising. This course is suitable for beginner to intermediate-level practitioners within the field.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify influencing personnel in fundraising
- Discuss why people give and what influences them
- Identify the range of giving options
- Develop a transformational vision application for your institution that demonstrates how an initiative will impact the lives of those who participate in it
- Identify the structure required for successful fundraising
- Identify the performance indicators and reporting formats for fundraising
- Outline the steps for a comprehensive self-audit of fundraising structures and resources
- Examine key taxation legislation and regulations as they relate to educational institutions
PRE COURSE ONLINE WORK: (APPROX 15 HOURS WORK)
The online learning component consists of assigned readings and assessment questions for you to attempt based on your reading. You can expect to spend up to 15hr to complete this online learning component.
Note: This course provides approx. 40 hrs credit points to CFRE
Educate Plus Members (all membership types)
$ 636.36 + $ 63.64 GST
Non-Members – No membership, thank you
$ 909.09 + $ 90.91 GST
Non-Members – Please include $300 full membership
$ 936.36 + $ 93.64 GST
This is all-inclusive and covers the course materials, resources, text book and the administration costs associated with running the courses. Note: Participants will need to cover their own airfares and accommodation (if required) to attend the residential component of these courses.
Members with any questions relating to the proposed training program are invited to contact our Training Manager, Mariya Mustan email@example.com
2017 Training Course
The 2017 training program will be held on 19 & 20 October at the University of Melbourne. You are are expected to complete and submit your pre-course online work prior to attending the training program in Melbourne.
Please download the Course Outline for more details on the training program.