The Fundraising course outlines the basic principles underpinning contemporary practice and standards in Fundraising within the education sector.
The Fundraising course will equip you with practical skills for you to advance your career in Fundraising and is suitable for beginner to intermediate-level practitioners within the field.
Once registered you’ll be given a login for our moodle online training site.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Identify influencing personnel in fundraising
- Discuss why people give and what influences them
- List the range of giving options
- Discuss various social media strategies your institution can employ for effective fundraising
- Develop a transformational vision application for your institution that demonstrates how an initiative will impact the lives of those who participate in it
- Identify the structure required for successful fundraising
- Identify the performance indicators and reporting formats for fundraising
- Outline the steps for a comprehensive self-audit of fundraising structures and resources
- Examine key taxation legislation and regulations as they relate to educational institutions
- Introductory pre-course work – approximately 15 hours
- Viewing 2021 training recordings – approx. 9 hours
Note: This course provides approx. 40 hrs credit points to CFRE
2021 Self paced Training Dates
When: Self paced training available until Dec 2021. (We are also planning to run our next face-to-face course in October 2022. More information about this training to follow early 2022.)
|Educate Plus Members (all membership types)||
$500 (inclusive of GST)
$800 (inclusive of GST)
|There is also the option for non-members to add membership for $45. (Normal cost $315 p.a.)|
This is all-inclusive and covers the course materials, resources and the administration costs associated with running the training.
For further information and any other queries, please contact our Events & Training Manager at email@example.com