The Admissions course outlines the principles underpinning contemporary practice and standards in Admissions within the education sector.
The Admissions course will equip you with practical skills for you to advance your career in this area of Admissions and is suitable for beginner to intermediate-level practitioners within the field.
Once registered you’ll be given a login for our myLearning online training site.
The Admissions course covers the following topics:
- School of First Choice drivers
- Tracking enrolment trends
- Mapping enrolment process
- Identifying enrolment process gaps
- Understanding and leveraging metrics, such as enquiry logging, attrition and conversion
- Understanding prospective parent decision drivers
- Feeder school strategy
- Core competencies and characteristics of the role
- ‘Mystery shopping’ insights
- Admissions best practice and KPIs
Pre course online work
(approx 15 hours work)
- Independent online learning – approximately 15 hours
- Residential program – Two-day face-to-face program
|Educate Plus Members (all membership types)||
$ 636.36 + $ 63.64 GST
Non-Members – No membership, thank you
$ 909.09 + $ 90.91 GST
Non-Members – Please include $300 full membership
$ 936.36 + $ 93.64 GST
When: 10 – 11 May, 2018, 9am – 5pm
Where: Northside Training Centre, Cnr Oxley & Pole Lane, Crows Nest, Sydney, NSW 2065
You are are expected to complete and submit your pre-course online work prior to attending the training program in Sydney.
This is all-inclusive and covers the course materials, resources and the administration costs associated with running the courses. Note: Participants will need to cover their own airfares and accommodation (if required) to attend the residential component of these courses.
For further information and any other queries, please contact Tina Fleming – Operations Manager at email@example.com.
Please download the course outline for more details on the training program.