The Admissions course outlines the principles underpinning contemporary practice and standards in Admissions within the education sector.
The Admissions course will equip you with practical skills for you to advance your career in the area of Admissions and is suitable for beginner to intermediate-level practitioners within the field.
NEW for 2019: This revised and updated course will now be run entirely by experienced practitioners from within the Educate Plus fraternity.
Once registered and by late February you’ll be given a login for our myLearning online training site.
The Admissions course covers the following topics:
- Admissions Drivers
- Leading Practices in Managing Enrolment Processes
- Mystery Shopping
- Developing, Implementing and Managing an Admissions Plan
- Admissions Structure and Resources
- Admissions Data Collation and Reporting
- Admissions Marketing
- Legal Considerations in Admissions
- Self-Audit Group Discussion
- Self-audit survey – to be completed at your own pace and submitted online by 12 April 2019.
- Two-day face-to-face training
You are are expected to complete and submit your self-audit online survey prior to attending the face-to-face training program in Brisbane.
2019 Training Dates
When: 2-3 May, 2019, 9am – 5pm
Where: Hotel Grand Chancellor, Brisbane
|Educate Plus Members (all membership types)||
$ 636.36 + $ 63.64 GST
Non-Members – including membership
$ 909.09 + $ 90.91 GST
This is all-inclusive and covers the course materials, resources and the administration costs associated with running the training. Note: Participants will need to cover their own airfares and accommodation (if required) to attend the face-to-face component of the course.
For further information and any other queries, please contact Education and Training at firstname.lastname@example.org