The Admissions course outlines the principles underpinning contemporary practice and standards in Admissions within the education sector.
The Admissions course will equip you with practical skills for you to advance your career in the area of Admissions and is suitable for beginner to intermediate-level practitioners within the field.
The course is run by experienced practitioners from within the Educate Plus fraternity.
Once registered you’ll be given a login for our myLearning online training site.
Please email email@example.com with any questions.
The Admissions course covers the following topics:
- Admissions Drivers
- Leading Practices in Managing Enrolment Processes
- Mystery Shopping
- Developing, Implementing and Managing an Admissions Plan
- Admissions Structure and Resources
- Admissions Data Collation and Reporting
- Admissions Marketing
- Legal Considerations in Admissions
- Self-Audit Group Discussion
- Self-audit survey – to be completed at your own pace and submitted online.
- Online training
You are are expected to complete and submit your self-audit online survey prior to attending the online training program in Melbourne.
2021 Training Dates
When: 6, 7, 10, 11 May (Partial days)
|Educate Plus Members (all membership types)||
$600 (including GST)
$900 (including GST)
This is all-inclusive and covers the course materials, resources and the administration costs associated with running the training.
For further information and any other queries, please contact Education and Training at firstname.lastname@example.org