Admissions – Course FULL
PLEASE NOTE THAT DUE TO OVERWHELMING RESPONSE, REGISTRATION FOR ADMISSIONS TRAINING 2017 IS NOW CLOSED.
This course outlines the principles underpinning contemporary practice and standards in Admissions within the education sector. The training program will equip you with practical skills for you to advance your career in this area of Admissions. This course is suitable for beginner to intermediate-level practitioners within the field.
The course covers the following topics:
- Understand School of First Choice drivers
- Tracking enrolment trends
- Mapping enrolment process
- Identifying enrolment process gaps
- Understanding and leveraging metrics, such as enquiry logging, attrition and conversion
- Understanding prospective parent decision drivers
- Feeder school strategy
- Core competencies and characteristics of the role
- ‘Mystery shopping’ insights
- Admissions best practice and KPIs
Pre Course work SURVEY:
- Pre Course Work Survey – Completion of the advanced admission diagnostic survey and metrics templates (for discussion in subsequent modules)
- On completion of the online survey, participants will be provided pre course feedback highlighting key areas of concern which can be then reviewed during the course.
Educate Plus Members (all membership types)
$ 636.36 + $ 63.64 GST
Non-Members – No membership, thank you
$ 909.09 + $ 90.91 GST
Non-Members – Please include $300 full membership
$ 936.36 + $ 93.64 GST
This is all-inclusive and covers the course materials, resources and the administration costs associated with running the courses. Note: Participants will need to cover their own airfares and accommodation (if required) to attend the residential component of these courses.
Members with any questions relating to the proposed training program are invited to contact our Training Manager, Mariya Mustan email@example.com
2017 Training Course – REGISTRATIONS NOW CLOSED
Please download Course Outline for more details on the training program.