This course outlines the principles underpinning contemporary practice and standards in Admissions within the education sector. The training program will equip you with practical skills for you to advance your career in this area of Admissions. This course is suitable for beginner to intermediate-level practitioners within the field.
The course covers the following topics:
- Understand School of First Choice drivers
- Tracking enrolment trends
- Mapping enrolment process
- Identifying enrolment process gaps
- Understanding and leveraging metrics, such as enquiry logging, attrition and conversion
- Understanding prospective parent decision drivers
- Feeder school strategy
- Core competencies and characteristics of the role
- ‘Mystery shopping’ insights
- Admissions best practice and KPIs
Pre Course work: (Approx 15 hours work)
- Pre Course – Completion of the advanced admission diagnostic survey and metrics templates (for discussion in subsequent modules)
- On completion of the online work, participants will be provided pre course feedback highlighting key areas of concern which can be then reviewed during the course.
Educate Plus Members (all membership types)
$ 636.36 + $ 63.64 GST
Non-Members – No membership, thank you
$ 909.09 + $ 90.91 GST
Non-Members – Please include $300 full membership
$ 936.36 + $ 93.64 GST
This is all-inclusive and covers the course materials, resources and the administration costs associated with running the courses. Note: Participants will need to cover their own airfares and accommodation (if required) to attend the residential component of these courses.
Members with any questions relating to the proposed training program are invited to contact our Training Manager, Mariya Mustan firstname.lastname@example.org
2017 Training Course
The 2017 training program will be held on 19 & 20 October at the University of Melbourne. You are are expected to complete and submit your pre-course online work prior to attending the training program in Melbourne.
Please download Course Outline for more details on the training program.