– We have our dates ready by early October for the following year
– I (the graphic designer) lay out the artwork based on what the admins provide
– the admins around the school (Junior and Secondary) are very good at project managing the staff and getting content to me by the time frame
– We have the printer send us a digital proof
– The printer is a specialist at binding, as a result they are very affordable.
– The Junior school uses a wellbeing company who produce the diary, then I lay out the first 20 pages and have ready for print.
Feel free to get in touch if you want any details.