Educate Plus

Reply To: Seeking Advice: Project Management Platforms for Marketing Strategies

Home Forums Members Marketing & Communications Seeking Advice: Project Management Platforms for Marketing Strategies Reply To: Seeking Advice: Project Management Platforms for Marketing Strategies

Sara Brocklesby
Forum Participant

Hi Paloma,

So many pros and cons to different platforms, I must admit I have not had a ‘perfect’ experience with any, only because teams are comprised of different people/different approaches/different preferences.

In my current team we use Monday, which we’re evolving as we go and this is working well. Setting up different projects is straightforward, allocating responsibilities, automated emails reminding everyone of their tasks and due dates. I like the ‘to-do list’ style interface.

In previous teams I have used the Microsoft suite (Planner + Teams + Sharepoint) which I worked really well. Having the different platforms integrate was excellent. Planner is a bit like Trello, you create project boards with different buckets of cards (cards = tasks).

I have also used Trello which worked well, very simple to use. I’ve heard good things about Asana but that proved to be a bit too complex for some users.

Hope this is helpful :-)

Sara

We thank our Strategic Partners