Hi Ana! Here are a few thoughts for consideration:
– What are easy ways to track engagement (other than attendance at events)?
– How can you get important events into an already overcrowded calendar?
– How can you engage other (school) leaders (other than you Principal) in community engagement efforts?
– Is community engagement for your institution a goal in itself or the means to achieving other goals (fundraising, healing, milestone celebrations etc.)
– What are some best practices for engaging volunteers (especially when fewer people are volunteering and there appears to be a fair degree of turn over amongst those that do).
All the very best for the Summit. Will be cheering you and the committee on!