Educate Plus supports educational institutions by providing professional development, networking opportunities, mentoring, knowledge, standards, advocacy and training to staff specifically working in the following areas, known collectively as Advancement.
People working in Advancement are vital to their organisation as they:
- Secure enrolments
- Secure additional financial support from potential donors committed to the mission of the institution
- Engage alumni in the life of the institution as volunteers, advocates, prospective parents and supporters
- Promote or market the institution to prospective students, their parents and others
- Communicate about the institution with those who have a stake in its success, including community members, business leaders, government officials, the press and others
- Build community
Educate Plus has over 1750 members and operates across Australia and New Zealand on a Chapter basis with varied activities focussed on supporting local needs and networks.
Educate Plus is recognised as the only Australasian professional body for Educational Advancement professionals, and seeks to represent the views of its membership in order to influence policy and regulate the profession.
Educate Plus offers two Membership options:
- An Institutional Membership option, which provides your institution with 3 full memberships and unlimited free associate memberships. This is designed to allow all members of your Advancement team, Administration staff, Management, Board and Foundation to benefit from Educate Plus’ wide range of member services.
- A single, individual Membership
Member services include:
Certified Training Programs, Networking Opportunities, Benchmarking, Webinars in each of our 4 pillars along with best practice Resources, Professional Development activities, an International Jobs Board, a Members’ Forum and annual Conferences.
Educate Plus invites you and your team to be part of our important network, as our goal is to support you and your institution to achieve your mission.