We are thrilled to introduce our new Virtual Learning Hub – an easily accessible, virtual repository of Advancement Practitioner training and learning resources.
Whether you’re looking to refresh your existing knowledge or acquire new skills, our online platform offers the convenience and flexibility to enhance your professional development.
+ + + +
How will this help me?
The Hub features four comprehensive courses, each offering recordings of the face-to-face Advancement Practitioner Training held earlier this year in Sydney. These sessions have been carefully edited to preserve their interactivity, including the valuable questions and answers raised by participants.
The greatest advantage of our virtual sessions is the flexibility they provide. You can tailor your learning experience according to your own pace, ensuring maximum retention and the ability to revisit specific sessions whenever needed.
What’s on offer?
We have 4 options for purchase and course outlines are listed below:
Full courses for in-depth training
- Marketing and Communications (8 sessions + resources + certificate of completion)
- Admissions (7 sessions + resources + certificate of completion)
- Fundraising (8 sessions + resources + certificate of completion)
- Alumni and Community Relations (4 sessions + resources + certificate of completion)
Costs and Course Outlines
|Course Title||Member||Non-Member||Course Outline|
|Admissions (7 modules)||$800 +gst||$1100 +gst||Course Outline|
|Alumni and Community Relations (4 modules)||$500 +gst||$720 +gst||Course Outline|
|Marketing and Communications (8 modules)||$800 +gst||$1100 +gst||Course Outline|
|Fundraising (8 modules)||$800 +gst||$1100 +gst||Course Outline|
What is included in the cost?
- All training materials and learning resources supplied for you to work through at your own pace
- Access to recorded video content of the training that took place in Sydney this year, presented by industry professionals
- Certificate of Completion (participants must sign and submit a declaration of completion to obtain their certificate)
How does it work?
- Register online.
- You will receive an automated receipt/invoice with information on your registration.
- You will receive a personal email from the training coordinator within 24 hours confirming your registration. You will also receive details on learning resources and recordings to view as you work through the online modules.
- Receive the Certificate of Completion at the end of the course (participants must sign a declaration of completion to obtain their certificate)
For more information, please email email@example.com