Senior Recruitment Consultant (Advancement / Education)
Posted on: 16 November 2023
Closing date: 31 December, 2023
• Be a trusted recruitment partner
• Build networks – Independent Schools & Tertiary Sector
• Rewarding career opportunity
• Join a collaborative team, Melbourne location
Gembridge is an innovative executive search & recruitment agency that focuses on the for-purpose sector. We work closely with ‘for purpose’ organisations that make a difference in our community. Our clients range from small local community organisations, to big national brands, and include medical research, health, advocacy, social enterprises, education (independent schools and tertiary), arts & culture, sport & recreation, animals, environment & sustainability, welfare, faith-based charities, philanthropic foundations, peak bodies, and BCorps.
As a Certified BCorp, Gembridge Australia is a business as a force for good, balancing purpose, profit and people.
As a Senior Recruitment Consultant, you will be a ’trusted adviser’ with focus primarily on mid-senior level recruitment projects including Alumni, Development, Engagement, Fundraising and Partnerships. You will build credibility, networks and industry insights in Advancement within Tertiary Institutions and Independent Schools Australia-wide, and partner with clients and candidates along the entire recruitment journey.
Working closely with the Director/CEO and dynamic consulting and support team, you will be involved in leading recruitment projects from initial briefing through to confirmation of successful placements, plus ongoing client and candidate support. As a customer-focussed relationship manager, you will work in collaboration with others to achieve successful outcomes. Gembridge has long-standing relationships and repeat business, and continually builds a pipeline of new opportunities via referrals, industry networks, plus active involvement with industry partners including FIA, CASE, Educate Plus and Philanthropy Australia.
• Solid track record in recruitment (either internal or agency) OR experience in Advancement, Fundraising or Philanthropy, with transferrable skills
• Sound communication skills and ability to build credibility and rapport with people at all levels
• Growth mindset and sound judgement
• Excellent interpersonal skills, attention to detail, listening, negotiating and influencing skills
• Strong commitment to customer service, continuous improvement and adding value,
• IT Savvy with knowledge of Microsoft Office, CRM databases (ideally JobAdder), Outlook, and LinkedIn (plus LinkedIn Recruiter) and ability to professionally present in person and online via ZOOM and TEAMS.
• Strong alignment to Gembridge’s values – Integrity, Curiosity, Creativity, Collaboration and Results
In addition to a rewarding career, Gembridge offers professional development opportunities, ongoing training, mentoring, conferences and events, plus an innovative, creative, supportive and collaborative team culture.
APPLY NOW if you are a people-focused relationship manager with an understanding of Advancement, plus excellent communication, stakeholder engagement, and project management skills.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Michelle Varcoe at Gembridge on 03 8375 9661 or email email@example.com