Marketing & Events Coordinator
Posted on: 14 November 2022
Closing date: 5 December, 2022
• Exciting opportunity for an outstanding marketing and events professional
• Immerse yourself in a dynamic, contemporary, community-focused School
• Fixed term full time contract until 15 December 2023
Mentone Grammar is a dynamic ELC-12 co-educational School, with a proud history dating back to the 1920s. The School is structured into five Campuses on one Mentone site – Eblana (ELC to Year 4), Riviera (Years 5 & 6), Bayview (Years 7 & 8), Greenways (Year 9) and Frogmore (Years 10 to 12).
Mentone Grammar is looking for an enthusiastic, creative and highly organised Marketing and Events Coordinator to support our dynamic Advancement Team in the development and coordination of a wide range of marketing, communications, and events, with a particular focus on activities to celebrate the School’s Centenary in 2023.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will utilise your outstanding writing and editing skills to support the development of a wide range of school-based communications and Centenary promotions, both print and digital.
The position responsibilities include:
• You will have a ‘good eye’ and have the ability to generate photo content from across the School, as well as utilise the Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office to create small-scale videos, presentations and social content
• You will utilise your previous ‘end-to-end’ events experience and solid organisational skills to create events that deliver an exceptional experience for guests
To be successful in this exciting new role you will ideally have qualifications or experience with:
• You will thrive in a busy environment and can work under pressure with many competing deadlines
• You will be achievement-orientated with a proactive approach to work, a positive attitude and willingness to ‘roll-up your sleeves’ to get the job done
• Most of all, you will have a great sense of humour and a real passion for marketing and events
• Current Working with Children (WWC) Clearance
• Applications are open to permanent residents of Australia only
To apply and view a copy of the position description, candidates are required to visit the Mentone Grammar Job Board, click the green “Apply” button in the top left corner and follow the prompts: https://www.mentonegrammar.net/why-mentone-grammar/employment-opportunities/
Applications should be addressed to Katya Dunham, Director of Advancement and close at 4.30pm on Monday 5 December 2022, however candidates may be contacted and/or interviewed progressively until the successful candidate is found.
Candidate referrals from Recruitment Agencies will not be reviewed in the first instance.
Mentone Grammar has a zero-tolerance policy for child abuse and is committed to promoting child safety, children’s wellbeing and protecting children from abuse.