International Admissions Coordinator
Ivanhoe Grammar School
Ivanhoe, Melbourne VIC
Posted on: 22 May 2023
Closing date: 9 June, 2023
At Ivanhoe we focus on collaboration, innovation and the ability to foster creativity, independent thinking and deep learning through a variety of pedagogical approaches. Our goal is to provide students with the tools and opportunities to develop their academic capacity and to grow as young people of character.
Ivanhoe Grammar School seeks to employ people of character and we are committed to providing our staff with genuine opportunities for career growth and progression in their field of work.
About the Role
Our school is seeking a part-time, International Admissions Coordinator to elevate the experience of international student admissions while cultivating strong connections with current and prospective parents. This is an ongoing position at our Ridgeway Campus, 3 days a week (9.00am – 1.30pm).
Working closely with Head of Advancement and Dean of International Students, the successful candidate will:
– be committed to continuous personal and professional development, staying up to date with best practices and new developments in education.
– ensure a child-safe environment for students.
– build respectful and trusting relationships with students and act as a positive role model.
– coordinate international student admissions, including the enrolment process and, ensuring a seamless experience for prospective students and their families.
– collaborate closely with a team of accomplished education professionals, to execute a successful international student admission process.
– cultivate meaningful relationships with global families, agents, and education organisations, showcasing the unique offerings of our school and providing exceptional support throughout the enrolment journey.
– contributing to strategic student recruitment initiatives, playing a vital role in attracting talented students from around the world and contributing to the growth of our international student program.
– shape the future of our renowned ivanhoe international academy, actively participating in its management and development, and providing international students with an exceptional educational experience.
– suitably qualified and experienced in administration.
– valid working with children’s check (WWCC)
– interest and strong understanding of the international student market and legal requirements
– excellent interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with students and colleagues.
– passionate about student learning and professional growth.
– up to date knowledge of contemporary teaching application and theory.
-personal resilience in managing multiple demands and timelines.
A Career with Us
– professional development through personalised growth coaching for improved impact.
– fantastic opportunity to work in a highly regarded independent school.
– collaborative and compassionate team environment.
– free onsite parking available.
– onsite café.
Want to find out more?
You could be a great fit. Your move.
Further information can be found by visiting the Ivanhoe Grammar School Careers page: https://www.ivanhoe.com.au/careers/greatopportunities/ and viewing the position description. For a confidential discussion please contact Human Resources via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications will close Friday 9 June 2023 at 5pm. Early applications are encouraged, as interviews may commence prior to this date.
Ivanhoe Grammar School values student safety, including child safety. All staff are required to adhere to the School’s policies and teachers are required to have a working knowledge and understanding of the Student Wellbeing Policy, the Health and Safety Policy, the Child Safety Code of Conduct and the Respectful Workplace Behaviour Policy.