Head of Marketing and Community Relations
Posted on September 11, 2017
|Position||Head of Marketing and Community Relations|
|Closing Date||Sunday, 1st October 2017|
Full Time, permanent
Start Date: Negotiable for the right candidate
Are we the organisation you are looking for to progress the next step in your career?
Established in 1886, MLC School is a high achieving school of rich cultural diversity. The Marketing and Community Relations department is a fast-paced environment that delivers an energetic mix of marketing/advertising, branding, print, web based and social media projects, a large-scale program of events and a full suite of community relations activities, all within the MLC School framework.
An exciting opportunity now exists for a Head of Marketing and Community Relations to lead our team and deliver these programs to our school community and beyond.
This job will suit a creative yet patient and meticulous leader who can work collaboratively with other staff on multiple projects. You will have a thorough hands on background across marketing and communications, excellent written communication skills, the ability to lead and deliver multiple projects across multiple platforms, be able to foster and model a collaborative and positive team culture and most importantly, be a great communicator with excellent inter-personal skills.
Key aspects of the role are to:
- Positively promote the School and protect the brand where necessary
- Manage and deliver the marketing and communications strategy that supports the strategic goals of the School
- Lead the implementation of marketing and promotions programs that maintain MLC School’s position in the market and its contribution to the education of girls and young women
- Lead and leverage the appropriate use of technology and social media to connect authentically and creatively with stakeholders
- Execute appropriate issues and crisis management protocols that protect, inform and enable the School community when required
If you are the successful candidate, you will be rewarded with a number of exciting benefits including:
- Professional learning opportunities
- Salary packaging
- Onsite parking
- Access to the School’s gym and indoor Aquatic Centre
How to Apply:
To apply, please go to http://applynow.net.au/jobs/ni/MLC17 to review the Position Description and view the full details of this advertisement.
ONLY APPLICATIONS SUBMITTED VIA THE ABOVE LINK WILL BE CONSIDERED.
MLC School recruitment team will commence reviewing the applications before the closing date and interested applicants are encouraged to apply early. The applications will close when a suitable candidate is found.
Specific enquiries about the position may be directed to our Head of Human Resources, Angela D’Amore on 8741 3917.