HEAD OF ADMISSIONS (ACTING)
Posted on: 8 November 2022
Closing date: 18 November, 2022
Senior School and Junior School (Burke Hall)
Xavier College is a leading Catholic school in the Jesuit tradition that aspires to form exceptional graduates through inspiring learning experiences and our distinct Jesuit character. This is an opportunity for an experienced professional to join an aspirational and rigorous culture of educational excellence.
This is a leave replacement position covering a period until the end of Term 2, 2023 (initially).
The Head of Admissions (Acting) is responsible for the admission of students across both Xavier College campuses, and for developing and implementing student recruitment and retention strategies that maintain enrolments across all year levels.
The Head of Admissions (Acting) is also responsible for promoting the College locally, regionally and internationally, and for assisting students and their families in selecting Xavier College as their school of choice.
- Experience in enrolments/sales and customer insights and analytics.
- Demonstrable experience in utilising a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database to identify future prospects, document stages in the customer journey and enhance sales conversion.
- Proven experience in developing demographic data and customer insights to increase enrolments.
- High level accuracy and efficiency in managing enrolment data and future student records.
- Knowledge of best practice acquisition and retention principles and methodologies.
- Proven administration skills and application of software including Office 365 including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated positive approach to change and to strategic planning and implementation
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment that requires self-direction, team-orientation and the ability to effectively handle pressure in a manner consistent with Ignatian values.
- Ability to develop, cultivate and maintain professional relationships with a wide variety of stakeholders across the school community and beyond.
- Ability to demonstrate leadership through the Pillars of the Xavier College Strategic Plan.
- Ability to demonstrate the Xavier Leadership Traits through lived practice.
For information about Xavier College please visit our website at www.xavier.vic.edu.au.