Enrolments and Marketing Officer
Posted on September 13, 2017
|Position||Enrolments and Marketing Officer|
|Employer||SCOTS PGC College|
|Closing Date||Friday, 22nd September 2017|
SCOTS PGC College is a Uniting Church school that aims to offer the finest co-educational learning experience in South-East Queensland. We encourage striving for individual excellence and achievement as well as promoting a value of service to the wider community. Our philosophy of schooling rests squarely on the belief that a true education encourages young people to question and explore, to develop a strong sense of personal identity, to strive to achieve one’s best, and to value the act of serving without losing one’s desire to lead.
We are a specialist co-educational boarding and day school that includes students, Prep through to Year 12 located in Warwick, Queensland.
We seek to appoint an experienced and highly motivated person to drive our enrolment and marketing activities. The successful applicant will have excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills and be familiar with contemporary marketing, sales and promotional methods and strategies.
You will need to possess a high level of competence in the use of desktop publishing and website management tools.
This is a full-time position to commence as soon as possible.
- Previous experience in marketing within a service or knowledge-based industry.
- An understanding of the independent education sector and in particular, the boarding schools segment within the Darling Downs.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to create and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experience in the use of social media to market and promote.
- Excellent ICT skills. The successful applicant will need to be proficient in the use of desktop publishing software as well as experience in general website maintenance.
- The successful applicant will need to obtain a Positive Notice (Blue Card) for child-related employment in Queensland.
- Diploma level qualifications in marketing/communications/sales.
How to apply
All applications should be submitted via the College’s Seek.com.au portal by clicking here.
Applications should include:
- A letter of application addressed to the Principal.
- A statement addressing the key selection criteria.
- Current resume outlining your career and key attributes.
- Contact details of at least two professional referees including your current employer.
Applicants should not provide original documents within their application.
The successful applicant will be subject to employment screening which can include;
- Reference checking and verification of employment history
- Criminal history check
- Psychometric assessments depending on the role.
All applicants must be eligible to hold a Positive Notice (Blue Card) for child-related employment in Queensland. The College is committed to providing a safe environment for all students and staff. Applicants must be committed to the values of our child-safe environment.
Enquiries can be directed to the Human Resources Officer on 07 4666 9811 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Information for applicants can be found on the Employment page of the College’s website scotspgc.com.au