Digital and Media Content Creator
William Clarke College
Posted on: 16 May 2023
Closing date: 16 June, 2023
About William Clarke College
William Clarke College is a P-12, co-educational, independent Anglican College. Established in 1988, William Clarke College is located in Kellyville with an enrolment of approximately 1900 students and plans for future expansion.
We are a Christ-centred community that seeks to develop extraordinary learners with a passion to serve others. This statement is intrinsically based upon the belief that Christ is the key to unlocking wisdom that gives us all deep understanding and purpose in life.
The College is committed to enhancing the expertise of our staff, placing a strong focus on individual professional development and seeks to provide leadership opportunities for staff. We are a vibrant community that values passionate and committed staff who engage with our purpose, mission and values.
About the Opportunity
William Clarke College is seeking an experienced, dynamic and relational Digital Media and Content Creator who will play a significant role across all areas of the College and will be actively involved in content strategy and creation by capturing College life through photography and video production – a born storyteller with the ability to influence and engage audiences and the broader community.
As part of the Marketing and Communications Team, the Digital Media and Content Creator will work independently as well as alongside a dynamic and driven team, taking responsibility and care for the accuracy of work in a moderately complex environment. The role is required to be an active Christian who is supportive of the College’s Christian Mission.
• Minimum 3 – 5 years’ experience working as a digital content creator in photography, videography, editing and graphics.
• Proficiency in using editing software such as Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom and Premiere Pro and experience and proficiency in using studio lighting and equipment
• Outstanding interpersonal skills, demonstrating inclusivity across a wide range of stakeholders
• A team player who is committed to support the team and the broader College community
• Actively support the College’s Christian ethos
• The successful candidate will be required work the occasional evening and weekend for college events.
• Hold or be willing to obtain a valid Working with Children Check in accordance with Child Protection legislation
• Regularly practicing member of a Christian church
What we offer
• Competitive remuneration and salary packaging
• Collaborative and supportive working environment
• Professional Development opportunities
• Flexible working
• Generous tuition discount for staff
• Employee Assistance and Wellbeing Program
How to Apply
Applications close 16th June 2023.
Want more information?
To learn more about this position, what makes William Clarke College an excellent place to work and continue your journey of professional growth, visit our website at www.wcc.nsw.edu.au or alternatively, please contact our People & Culture Team at email@example.com
To apply please click here.
William Clarke College is a child safe workplace; all successful candidates will be subject to a Working with Children Check prior to commencement.