Alumni and Community Manager
Carey Baptist Grammar School
Posted on: 16 November 2022
Closing date: 2 December, 2022
At Carey we know that the quality of the School will never exceed the quality of our staff. We aim to provide our staff with access to the resources, facilities and support they need to be the best they can be. Carey is a community of learners and we welcome passionate, committed individuals who have a drive to learn and excel in their chosen field.
Carey has partnered with Stacey Joson at Michael Page to engage a full-time, permanent Alumni & Community Manager.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have strong interpersonal skills with a strong knowledge of marketing, PR and special event planning. You will also have the following:
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Organisational skills (self and staff)
- Experience managing budgets
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Degree in Business, PR and/or equivalent skills and experience
- Flexibility to travel and work evenings/weekends as required
- A valid Working with Children Check is a requirement of employment.
For further information, please click here or contact Stacey Joson directly +61 3 9607 5667.
Carey Baptist Grammar School is committed to providing a safe environment for all students, acting in their best interests, promoting their wellbeing and keeping them safe at all times.
We acknowledge the traditional custodians of the lands and waters surrounding us and pay our respects to the Elders past, present and emerging. We celebrate, value and include people of all backgrounds, genders, sexualities, cultures, bodies and abilities.