Social media and digital platforms are an incredibly powerful tool for individuals but also for professional organisations such as schools, universities and alumni associations.
Communications specialist Jo Saunders will provide us with great insight into LinkedIn and how we can use this platform for both our institutions and selves.
Jo’s Presentation will include:
- an overview of personal and corporate accounts
- what you should be putting up & how to update
- how to make use of stats and data
- ‘behind-the-scenes’ tips, and
- a ‘train-the-trainer’ deck of slides we can take away so we can upskill our leaders.
Date: Wednesday 20 March 2019
Timing: 2.00 pm to 2.45 pm – LinkedIn
2.45 pm – Q & A
3.00 pm to 3.30 pm – Afternoon Tea and Finish
Venue: Harry Perkins Institute. QEII Medical Centre
6 Verdun Street, Nedlands
Cost: $30.00 (Member) $40 (Non Member)