Melbourne University are hosting a Lynne Wester Fundraising Communication Masterclass and Educate Plus Members in VIC/TAS are invited!
About the Masterclass
One of the most crucial keys to retaining donors is creating an effective donor communications program that resonates and engages your audience. The nexus of the donor experience is strategic communications and donor relations.
Communications, in all types and mediums, plays a crucial role in any non-profit’s success. There is an ever-increasing demand for content that not only acknowledges and stewards past gifts, but supports future fundraising efforts, is personalised for our donors, and is nimble to your organisation’s needs and priorities.
Join Lynne for her donor communications masterclass and you’ll learn:
- How to effectively tell your story using the 4 Pillars of Donor Communications
- How to create communications donors want to consume and share
- When to use certain types of communications over others
- How to advocate for change and attain buy-in with internal constituencies
- How to eliminate communications that aren’t working
- Simple writing changes to transform a bad communication into a good one
- How to tell the story of your donor’s impact
- Tests to run on your current communications efforts to evaluate effectiveness
- How to make the donor the hero of your work!
Lynne will inspire you with samples of amazing communications, teach you the same proven strategies she’s shared with clients all over the world, and equip you with the tools you need to create and implement a winning donor fundraising communications strategy at your non-profit.
When: 31 May
Where: Melbourne University
Please note this event is being run by Melbourne University.
Click here to find out more about Lynne via her website.