Friday 22 February 2019
From 10.00am to 12.00pm
Venue: Auckland Grammar School Boardroom, Main Block, Mountain Road Epsom.
Seats are limited to 20 so please register immediately as it is first in, first served.
Over the past 24 months Auckland Grammar have endeavoured to setup up a networking, communications, events management and fundraising platform which brings together what was previously achieved using multiple paid platforms for Advancement and Development projects. Now a single platform:
- Streamlines and simplifies the work done by the Development Office team (marketing, events, communications, fundraising)
- Engages more effectively with their full community (students/parents/Old Boys)
- Allows their full community to network and engage amongst each other
- Runs a visually separate sub-site specifically for their upcoming 150th celebrations without duplicating any data
- Runs all events across the school
- Accepts, manages and automatically balances all incoming payments including an embedded credit card facility
- Manages all donations and fundraising campaigns through an online campaign system.
- Feeds all attendance, click statistics, donor fields, donor capacity stats (through an automatic census engine) and much more, automatically into a donor prospecting graphical tool. Using engagement across the whole school as a fundraising metric.
- Reduces duplication and centralises school data increasing the visibility and helping to improve data protection practises