The 2019 “Switched-On & Savvy” Educate Plus NZ Chapter Conference is being held on Wednesday 18th and Thursday 19th September in Dunedin. Take the opportunity to recharge the batteries this Spring with a refreshing trip to the South!
CONFERENCE DATES & VENUE
Wednesday 18th and Thursday 19th September 2019 at The Dunedin Centre, Glenroy Auditorium Entrance, 2 Harrop Lane, The Octagon, Dunedin.
CONFERENCE INFORMATION PACK
Click here to download the Conference Information Pack. This contains all you need to know about the conference including accomodation options.
Click here to view the conference program.
CONFERENCE TRAVEL GRANTS
Delegates can apply or be nominated for one of 10 x $500 and 10 x $250 Conference Travel Grants. If you wish to apply for one of these grants, please complete this form before Wednesday 31 July. Successful grant recipients will be advised by email during the week of 5th August. Please note that all travel grant applicants and nominees must be current members of Educate Plus NZ.
- Day 1 & 2 Earlybird Members Registration (until 31 July ) $345
- Day 1 & 2 Registration – Members (from 1 August) $395
- Day 1 & 2 Non-members – $535
- Day 1 only Members (includes Networking Lunch and Welcome Drinks) $225
- Day 1 only – Non-members (includes Networking Lunch and Welcome Drinks) $335
- Day 2 only – Members (includes Farewell Lunch) $155
- Day 2 only – non-members (includes Farewell Lunch) $285
- Giving Architects Conference Dinner (incl one drink upon arrival ) $50
- Platter and Chatter Breakfast @ The Expo (Thursday morning) $25 (includes barista coffee)
- Guided Tour – University of Otago (3.30pm Thursday) No charge
- Guided Tour – John McGlashan College (3.30pm Thursday) No charge
Conference Registration can be paid by credit card, debit card or upon invoice (payable within 7 days). Please select under “Payment Method” at registration checkout.
THANKS TO EDUCATE PLUS NZ CHAPTER SPONSORS
Our sincere thanks to the following organisations for their committed support of the Educate Plus NZ Chapter. Please do support those who support us …