Give yourself an EDGE and join us for the NSW/ACT 2019 Chapter Conference on 2-3 September in Sydney at Pier One. Register before June 28 to take advantage of the early bird rates.
Click here to see your Conference Committee experiencing our spectacular venue on the Harbour and planning what will be a wonderful opportunity to Explore, Discover, Grow and Engage in the leading edge of educational advancement.
This is a premier opportunity to learn new skills, meet people who do the same work as you and develop your career!
This is a professional development opportunity that is not to be missed. There will be outstanding speakers for the plenary sessions, followed by break-out sessions in Fundraising, Marketing, Alumni and Admissions. These sessions will be delivered by experts in their respective fields from across Australia and overseas. These speakers will present to delegates in both the tertiary and school sectors and will not only motivate you with leading practice but will share success stories, highlight new techniques and approaches and leave you inspired to challenge your own thinking and review how you can escalate your career aspirations.
On Day 1 of the Conference choose from one of four captivating masterclasses:
- Ann Badger – Capital campaigns: the winning edge
- Geordie Mitchell – Use your database to leverage enrolments/Create a dashboard for admissions reporting
- James Evans (Bell Shakespeare) – Leadership through the lens of Shakespeare
- Cameron Pegg – Advancement and alumni publications: best practice writing, design, and distribution
- A speaker from McCann on the neuroscience of branding
- Jen Harwood on the art of networking
- Duncan Young on building your ideal day
- Mary Jo Capps, fundraising is everybody’s concern!
- Plus plenty more to be announced
There will also be a fabulous social program, which will provide opportunities to socialise and get to know others in a similar role to you, to have fun, to develop your network, and to have someone to ‘bounce ideas around with’ after you leave the conference.
Full Conference Rate ( includes Masterclass and Main Conference)- $695 (Early Bird Rate – $595)
Conference Day 1 (Masterclasses) Only (2 September) – $350 (Early Bird Rate – $310)
Conference Day 2 Only ( 3 September only) $450. (Early Bird Rate – $410)
Full Conference Rate (includes Masterclass and Conference) – $895 (Early Bird Rate- $745)
Conference Day 1 (Masterclasses) Only (2 September) – $495 (Early Bird Rate- $445)
Conference Day 2 Only (3 September) – $595 (Early Bird Rate – $545)
Early Bird Rate available until 28 June 2019. Register Now!