Looking to Advance in Advancement? Need an accreditation in Admissions, Fundraising, Marketing or Alumni?
We will be running our Certified Advancement Practitioner Training Courses again in 2019
Dates: 2 & 3 May (Alumni and Community Relations Course 3 May only)
Location: Grand Chancellor Brisbane
Expressions of interest are now being received please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Training Programs have a maximum of 25 participants per course. This ensures we offer a tailored and personal setting to maximise your learning. This also means there are limited places available – register now!
View Course outlines here:
Financial assistance is available in the form of travel subsidies and needs-based bursaries. Please contact the CEO directly for more information at email@example.com
If you would like more rigorous and accredited training, then the Certified Advancement Practitioner Training is perfect for you!
- Grants you more credibility as an Advancement Professional
- Improves career opportunities and advancement and gives you the edge when being considered for a promotion or other career opportunities
- Prepares you for greater on-the-job responsibilities.
- Improves skills and knowledge
- Demonstrates your commitment to the profession
- Broadens your connections to other certified practitioners
- Reflects personal achievement and builds self esteem
- Offers greater recognition from peers and improve your professional profile.
Registration fees –
2-day courses: Members $700 incl GST & Non-members $1000 incl GST
1-day course: Members $500 incl GST & Non-members $800 Incl GST (Alumni and Community Relations Course Only)