Advancement Practitioner Training 2022
Looking to enhance your skills and develop your career? Are you interested in learning more about other areas of Advancement or do you want to learn about best practice from experienced presenters?
The Educate Plus Advancement Practitioner Training is exactly what you need.
In September 2022, we are resuming our face-to-face training courses in Melbourne. We believe it is important to attend in person to get the true value of this training as networking and interacting with your peers is a key component.
However, If you are unable to attend in person we will extend our self-paced online offering for this year only. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
In order to maximise the learning, a certain amount of online coursework needs to be completed prior to attending the in-person event.
DATES: Thursday 1 September and Friday 2 September ( Alumni & Community Relations is a 1-day course on 2 Sept only)
VENUE: George Hicks Building, International House, The University of Melbourne, 241 Royal Parade Parkville
FORMAT: Each session would be 1.5 hours (incl Q&A) with 4 sessions per day with breaks for morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea
TO BOOK: Click ‘Register Here’ to book your place.
COST: See table below:
(The prices below are exclusive of gst, so please add 10% for gst)
|Course Title||Member||Non-Member (Includes Individual membership)|
|Admissions (8 modules) – 2 days||$1000||$1200|
|Alumni and Community Relations (4 modules) 1 day only||$600||$720|
|Marketing and Communications (8 modules) – 2 days||$1000||$1200|
|Fundraising (8 modules) – 2 days||$1000||$1200|
If you would like more rigorous and accredited training, then the Advancement Practitioner Training is perfect for you!
- Grants you more credibility as an Advancement Professional
- Improves career opportunities and advancement and gives you the edge when being considered for a promotion or other career opportunities
- Prepares you for greater on-the-job responsibilities.
- Improves skills and knowledge
- Demonstrates your commitment to the profession
- Broadens your connections to other certified practitioners
- Reflects personal achievement and builds self esteem
- Offers greater recognition from peers and improve your professional profile.