Advancement Practitioner Training 2023
Looking to enhance your skills and develop your career? Are you interested in learning more about other areas of Advancement or do you want to learn about best practice from experienced practitioners and consultants?
The Educate Plus Advancement Practitioner Training is exactly what you need.
In 2022, we successfully resumed our face-to-face training courses in Melbourne with 60 participants. We believe it is important to attend in person to get the true value of this training as networking and interacting with your peers is a key component.
DATES: Monday 27 March and Tuesday 28 March 2023 (Alumni & Community Relations is a 1-day course on Monday 27 March only)
VENUE: Level 7, UTS Building 10, 235 Jones Street, ULTIMO NSW 2007
FORMAT: Each session would be 1.5 hours (incl Q&A) with 4 sessions per day with breaks for morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea.
Networking Opportunities: We have morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea with participants from all the 4 courses so take advantage of this opportunity to interact with your fellow peers in Advancement across Australasia.
We will also have networking drinks on 27 March from 4.45 -5.45 pm.
COST: See table below:
(The prices below are exclusive of gst)
For our New Zealand members, please note that as the training is taking place in Sydney, payment will have to be made in Australian Dollars.
|Admissions (8 modules) – 2 days (Closed – has reached capacity)||$1000||$1200|
|Alumni and Community Relations (4 modules) 1 day only||$600||$720|
|Marketing and Communications (8 modules) – 2 days||$1000||$1200|
|Fundraising (8 modules) – 2 days||$1000||$1200|
If you would like more rigorous and recognised training, then the Advancement Practitioner Training is perfect for you!
- Grants you more credibility as an Advancement Professional
- Improves career opportunities and advancement and gives you the edge when being considered for a promotion or other career opportunities
- Prepares you for greater on-the-job responsibilities.
- Improves skills and knowledge
- Demonstrates your commitment to the profession
- Broadens your connections to other practitioners
- Reflects personal achievement and builds self esteem
- Offers greater recognition from peers and improve your professional profile.