Information about the 2021 Awards
With the planned International Conference postponed until 6 – 9 September 2021, we have deferred the awards to a later date as detailed below. Nominations will be completed via an online form which will be available May 2021.
We never cease to be amazed and impressed by the incredible projects, publications and activities our members have developed or are involved in. Many of these are at world leading practice, so we should not only acknowledge and celebrate them, but also showcase these to other members.
To enable this, at each International Conference we have an Excellence Awards activity. We will invite members and institutions to reflect on the terrific projects, publications and activities that have occurred since July 2018 and to submit a nomination. Nominations will open on May 2021. Please contact Neil McWhannell with any queries.
These will then be judged by a select group of our Fellows. Judges have the option to award winners in both School and Tertiary organisations as well as in smaller less resourced institutions. These awards provide significant Industry recognition and kudos for both members and their institutions.
The 3 finalists from each category will be offered a free TEDx style Presentation Training Course (either online or at the half day pre-conference workshop) and also invited to showcase their entries at an Awards Breakfast on 8 September with the Winners announced at the Awards Lunch later that day.
Who could apply?
Awards are open to Educate Plus members in both the tertiary and school sectors. The judges have the option to award a winner in each sector. Projects commenced after July 2018 are eligible.
Opening Date / Closing Date: May 2021 – July 2021
Judging: This is completed by Educate Plus Fellows who have specialised in a particular field.
What will you win: Acknowledgment and kudos from colleagues, an engraved plaque, written citation and certificate, free TEDx style presentation course, the opportunity to share and showcase nominations at the International and selected Chapter Conferences.
Winning an Educate Plus Excellence Award gives you the opportunity to….
- Boost your career by receiving an award from a reputable awarding body in your field
- Gain expert recognition in your field
- Raise awareness and increase recognition of the importance of your work and its impact
- Inspire your peers and elevate your practice
- Celebrate the talented individuals in your team and provide acknowledgement of their work
- Promote your achievement and increase awareness of the support your team provide to your institution
- Attract your community and improve your credibility as a leader in your field
- Improve morale and motivation in your team
ADDITIONAL SPECIALIST AWARDS