International Conference 2016
7 – 9 September 2016
Surfers Paradise Marriott Resort & Spa
Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia
A professional development opportunity not to be missed, with more than 70 sessions delivered by experts and thought leaders from across Australasia and overseas.
Who should attend?
There’s something for everyone who works in educational advancement in this Conference. Whether you work on our own, as part of a large team, or as a volunteer on a fundraising committee, this Conference is designed to open your eyes, inspire and guide you.
- Fundraisers – School/Tertiary
- Alumni Relations Professionals – School/Tertiary
- Marketing & Communications Professionals – School/Tertiary
- Enrolment/Admissions Officers – School
- Community Engagement Professionals – School/Tertiary
- Senior Leaders, Board Members and Foundation Committee members – School/Tertiary
Each stream will comprise presentations catering for beginner to advanced level. A handy traffic light indicator the printed program will help you identify the presentations most suited to your level of experience and interest, and allow you to pick and mix to maximise your conference experience.
What to expect
- Pre-Conference Program of Workshops and Masterclasses
- 3-Day Main Conference
- Marketplace exhibition area
- Social program of events
Full details are listed on the Registration Page. Main costs are: EARLY BIRD RATE (extended until 31 May) $1240 – Full Registration (Members),
$1490 (Non Members) Note: A 10% discount applies for those registering 5 or more people for the full program. [email protected]
Day Rates available. Accommodation rates range from $155 – $325 per night from selected hotels.
Sponsors and Exhibitors
Expressions of interest are now open to businesses and organisations wishing to be involved in this major event. Please contact Conference Manager, [email protected] or download the Sponsorship Program.